Select the best way to answer the que question: "What's up! How are you doing?"
- Nothing much! I'm pretty good, How about you?
- Nothing much! I'm doing pretty good, How about you?
- Nothing many! I'm doing pretty good, How about you?
- Nothing much, I'm doing pretty good. What about you?
The expression "see you soon" can be replaced, withou loosing sense, by :
- It's not replaceble
- Good Bye
- So long
Vanessa just found Edu on the street. It's 6:00pm, and she's not going to see him again. How should Vanessa greet Edu?
- Good nigh, Edu.
- Good evening, Edu
The best synonym (sinônimo) for the word "Tricky" is:
I was in a job interview, and in the end I said to the interviewer that It was NICE to meet him. Did I use the most suitable expression for this situation?
When I say I MISHEARD something you said, I mean that I
- didn't hear what you said
- didn't understand what you said
- heard what you said, but I didn't understand it properly
- didn't want to talk to you
Complete the sentence: "My brother was born _ 1999."
Complete the sentence: "My brother was born _ June 15th"
Complete the sentence : "You can’t believe everything _ the internet"
The sentence "I AM GOING TO AN UNIVERSITY" is
Complete the sentence : "This book is mine, _ _ is yours"
- That one
- These ones
- This one
- These one
The sentence "Rita is such beautiful woman" is: